Listen to SAMSARA off of Village Idiom
Imagine spending time with Lenn Johnston. Click here to find out how.
PERFORMANCE CD w/ BONUS BOOKLET!!
LIMITED TIME $14.95 – Free shipping.
Included is a signed copy of the CD complete with 24 page booklet of illustrations, lyrics, poems, and short stories.
Bonus booklet not available with digital downloads.
It’s uncanny! It’s blowing my mind! It’s hard to do a show with 1965 John Lennon here. – Conan O’Brien
Time Traveling John Lennon on CONAN
Lenn Johnston Interviews Beatles Tour Reporter Ivor Davis, Part 1
“[Lenn] perfectly evokes both the spirit and imagery of John Lennon in one of the most original and effective tributes ever heard (and seen). VILLAGE IDIOM combines Lennon’s two books with the style of the Beatles 1966 Christmas record, complete with ‘John’ reading his poems, set to sound effects. Not only does [Lenn] write original poetry and stories in the spirit of In His Own Write, but also writes Lennon-inspired songs representing every period of his career.”
– EarCandy, the eclectic online music magazine
“…If channeling is real, [Lenn] WAS John Lennon… He had the look, the mannerisms, and everyone was amazed, to say the least!”
– Dave Mason, Host of the San Diego Beatles Radio Show on 101.5 KGB.
Sign-Up For The Tribute To John Lennon Fan Club
- Why People of Other Races "All Look Alike" to You https://t.co/yB0gRxWrSh19 hours ago
- Brian Cox: Naked chimp https://t.co/JXmsRGeydf1 day ago
- Stewart Brand Gets Fact-Checked https://t.co/RCmHjHssC42 days ago
- Tarantula Terror Study Captures the Ebb & Flow of Panic in the Brain https://t.co/X3ZkxtsaeI2 days ago
- Vertigo, Panic and Trouble Breathing: What's Going On Here? https://t.co/Ob710SZD9M2 days ago
- Want to be a Mars Astronaut? You'll Need the Proper Mindset https://t.co/I2m8AmYLrm2 days ago
- Astronomers Find the Youngest Known Pulsar in the Milky Way https://t.co/a7uXBu11IX2 days ago
- Child Buried With Rock in Mouth May Have Been A 'Vampire' https://t.co/KaAZkakWRi2 days ago
- Using Gamma Rays, Scientists Map Out 21 New Constellations https://t.co/A5DNUgVenH2 days ago
- In a First, Astronomers Find a Blazar That Cycles Every Two Years https://t.co/BwrQWwLfnF2 days ago
- The Drake Equation: What Are the Odds That Aliens Exist? https://t.co/i17RLQ1BCQ2 days ago